Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

new arrival at last

Go down 
+7
richie
willow
colin dreaves
keith g
Dave
daba
ste trish
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Tim S

Tim S

new arrival at last Empty
PostSubject: baby   new arrival at last Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2009, 20:05

A great looking girl steve, more hair than you must take after mum, Cheers, Tim new arrival at last Icon_rr
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: new arrival at last   new arrival at last Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2009, 19:41

Photo of the new arrival Chloe Jean Trish

new arrival at last Chloe2-1
Back to top Go down
b5rny

b5rny

PostSubject: come and get it   new arrival at last Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 18:39

congratulations Steve to you and your wife , i have just bought a new pair of loppers and a vice , i will do it for free, just going out to practice on my dogs ,if i can catch them lol
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: new arrival at last   new arrival at last Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2009, 22:24

Thanks lads, Chloe Jean is her name. The eldest lad, Mark thinks she looks oriental and Steven, wants to know when she can play Star Wars with him! I think 3 is enough, might be time for the snip! Evil or Very Mad No No No
Back to top Go down
Tim S

Tim S

PostSubject: New Baby   new arrival at last Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2009, 21:09

new arrival at last Icon_cheers Well done to both of you hope every thing is all right give Mrs Steve all the very best,on the birth of your baby girl, congratulations to all the family, and to grandad Les, best wishes from me and mine, Tim. PS any name yet. new arrival at last Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Steve Bates

Steve Bates

PostSubject: New Baby   new arrival at last Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2009, 12:01

Congratulations Steve. Best wishes to you all
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: new arrival at last   new arrival at last Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2009, 21:04

Thanks for all the replys lads, mum and baby ok. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mal b

mal b

PostSubject: Re: new arrival at last   new arrival at last Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2009, 19:26

congratulations ste best wishes to your wife and new daughter nice one Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
richie

richie

PostSubject: Re: new arrival at last   new arrival at last Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2009, 19:08

Congratulations Steve... hope the baby and missus are well. You will have to start work on a lad to take fishing. Give grandad Les a congrats when you see him from me.
Back to top Go down
willow

willow

PostSubject: Re: new arrival at last   new arrival at last Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2009, 15:59

congratulation's steve, hope both are fine and well, just one thing daddie,daddie im getting married will you pay for it? are please daddie. affraid cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
colin dreaves

colin dreaves

PostSubject: Re: new arrival at last   new arrival at last Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2009, 13:42

Congratulations Steve, hope mother and daughter are doing fine as well as the father good luck with the night shift
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: new arrival at last   new arrival at last Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2009, 12:55

congratulations steve, hope mother and daughter are well....a daughter to look after you in your old age at last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: new arrival at last   new arrival at last Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2009, 09:29

congratulations steve pass our regards on to your wife,yer better with daughters than sons yer dont have to take them fishing
Back to top Go down
daba

daba

PostSubject: Re: new arrival at last   new arrival at last Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2009, 23:59

Congratulations to you and your Mrs,Steve,on your new arrival. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy .The sleepless nights will be well worth it. Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: new arrival at last   new arrival at last Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2009, 21:24

The mrs gave birth to a bouncing baby girl, weighing 7-5-0, born at 8.20 this morning. Over the moon! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers queen queen queen queen queen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new arrival at last   new arrival at last Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new arrival at last
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sefton Sea Anglers :: General Discussion :: Fishy Talk-
Jump to: