Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

ideas for winter venue's

Go down 
+2
ste trish
mark a
6 posters
AuthorMessage
w.ullathorne

w.ullathorne

ideas for winter venue's Empty
PostSubject: winter venues   ideas for winter venue's Icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2009, 11:30

ok lads i have fished the north east coast a few times ,paul on the humber,spurn head places that should fish well but in my opinion the mersey fishes as good as any of these venues and i cant see many people travelling that far No
Back to top Go down
http://w.ullathorne
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: ideas for winter venue's   ideas for winter venue's Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2009, 18:36

Its no good just throwing suggestions in without knowing about the venues. You cant expect Mark to do all the leg work . Research the venues yourself and come back with dates times and tides etc. We are talking about the winter league by the way. Most of our members cant be bothered to fish the local venues, how many will be bothered to go elsewhere?
Back to top Go down
charlieb

PostSubject: dvds   ideas for winter venue's Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2009, 12:51

willow were they the dvds i lent you 12 months ago / any chance of returning them bfore i come round and smash your windows affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
willow

willow

PostSubject: Re: ideas for winter venue's   ideas for winter venue's Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 20:02

mark how about the bristol channel,ive never fished there,but av seen a few dvds it looks interesting. Cool Cool drunken
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: ideas for winter venue's   ideas for winter venue's Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2009, 21:40

I.ve a couple of mates who go over there regular, i will quiz them next time i see them.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: ideas for winter venue's   ideas for winter venue's Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2009, 13:22

as you say steve a trip to the east coast would be good only needs a couple of interseted people to search the web to find the information we do not need a coach if there is not mutch interest maybe 2 or 3 cars make it a pleasure bash if need be cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: ideas for winter venue's   ideas for winter venue's Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2009, 11:01

Yeah, there are other places to fish, just need to get info on tides ,times etc and see what intrest there is. Not worth picking venues that only half a dozen people will fish.A trip over to the east coast would be good Smile
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: ideas for winter venue's   ideas for winter venue's Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2009, 20:54

ive heard hornsea is pritty good in winter but needs a good blow a few days before,its only an idea we are not stuck with the mersey we can fish other places
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: ideas for winter venue's   ideas for winter venue's Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2009, 20:09

where about Dave?
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: ideas for winter venue's   ideas for winter venue's Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2009, 18:02

how about the east coast
Back to top Go down
mark a

mark a

PostSubject: Re: ideas for winter venue's   ideas for winter venue's Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 21:22

BITCH
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: ideas for winter venue's   ideas for winter venue's Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 19:36

talacres a great venue- just give longer to walk out. how about pwllheli Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
mark a

mark a

PostSubject: ideas for winter venue's   ideas for winter venue's Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 11:31

Its that time lads

Any ideas for the winter league.
do you want some welsh matches,
colwyn bay have asked for 2 inter-club matches 1 home 1 away
any ideas need a date and time of match please, we need to get this done as the match
calender is filling up with other clubs matches and i dont want to clash if i can help it lads so come on.
LETS HAVE A BIT OF FEEDBACK THIS YEAR.

i would like to go to Talacre - yes its a walk but the fishing is great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ideas for winter venue's   ideas for winter venue's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ideas for winter venue's
Page 1 of 1