Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Fishing Tomorrow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
keith g

keith g

Fishing Tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Fishing Tomorrow   Fishing Tomorrow Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2009, 10:22

Me and colin are going fishing tomorrow,,,,7am launch fishing the bay,back in about 3pm. gonna do some drift fishing, rough ground maybe a wreck or 2?
with this forecast being good this is too good a window to miss....if anyone else fancies it let me know..
will leave new brighton 7am sharp re the tide......will just be nice to get out...
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Fishing Tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing Tomorrow   Fishing Tomorrow Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2009, 11:00

hi keith
i have heard that a certain club had a good few bass between the windmills and the reveckment wall
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

Fishing Tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: fishing tomorrow   Fishing Tomorrow Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2009, 11:09

big wall that dave any ideas where about?
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

Fishing Tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing Tomorrow   Fishing Tomorrow Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2009, 16:42

i've heard the same off old john williams( gordon thornes mate) Just a case of finding them mate. Grapnel on top of the wall maybe?
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Fishing Tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing Tomorrow   Fishing Tomorrow Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2009, 20:10

hi keith
all i know is its between the windmills and the wall on the banks in shallow water,i would take a look at where the tide runs over the wall or off a bank,we used to fish a drop off years ago behind the windmills,it dropped from about forty feet to eighty depending on the state of the tide we fished it far mackerall never seen bass in them days, i heard they caught 26 bass last week
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

Fishing Tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing Tomorrow   Fishing Tomorrow Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2009, 21:39

found out , its the banks opposite the coast-guard station ( crosby), on the wirral side o the wall
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

Fishing Tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: fishing sunday   Fishing Tomorrow Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2009, 18:36

didnt go went digging instead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fishing Tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing Tomorrow   Fishing Tomorrow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fishing Tomorrow
Page 1 of 1