Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Stannah, wyre flounder champs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ste trish

ste trish

Stannah, wyre flounder champs Empty
PostSubject: Stannah, wyre flounder champs   Stannah, wyre flounder champs Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 20:20

Going to fish this comp up at Stannah tomorrow with the usual suspects Very Happy will post a report on monday. Anybody fished today?
Back to top Go down
JAGS

JAGS

PostSubject: Re: Stannah, wyre flounder champs   Stannah, wyre flounder champs Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2009, 16:50

hey ste theres another one there on the 6th june . i might give that a go now ive got an insight to the venue its in the sea angler Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: Stannah, wyre flounder champs   Stannah, wyre flounder champs Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2009, 19:59

Yeah, i saw that shaun, got to much to do too little time Very Happy will probably not make that one Crying or Very sad , will do the pm's on the 7th though Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: Stannah, wyre flounder champs   Stannah, wyre flounder champs Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2009, 20:08

Mark, Dad and myself fished this match yesterday along with some of the pirates and lots of others Very Happy the Fishing was alright but being just a 3 hour match it was over as too fast. I think virtually everyone caught, mostly flounders but also eels and some lucky fella caught a nice bass around 6 pound. it was a wide estuary around 250 -300 yards wide . we were fishing off. the bank with some lads starting off on the mud
the sefton result were a bit low Embarassed dad had 4 flounders for 40 points, i had 5 flounders for 28 and mark had4 flounders for 24. The winner was local angler Stuart Dewhurst with 11 flounder for 135 points. Top bait was Peeler crab. Weather was poor for most of the match Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stannah, wyre flounder champs   Stannah, wyre flounder champs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stannah, wyre flounder champs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sefton Sea Anglers :: Beach Fishing :: Experiences on the Beach Front-
Jump to: