Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Pumping worms this weekend

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tim S

Tim S

Pumping worms this weekend Empty
PostSubject: Pump   Pumping worms this weekend Icon_minitimeMay 11th 2009, 22:40

MARTIN Picked up my second hand pump tonight, its very similar to the one the bloke had on the beach on saturday, possible next bank holiday monday to try it out. Keith has his on order, Question Question .Tim.
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: Pumping worms this weekend   Pumping worms this weekend Icon_minitimeMay 11th 2009, 18:24

ordered my slimline pump today......
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Pumping worms this weekend   Pumping worms this weekend Icon_minitimeMay 11th 2009, 15:03

Well me, Tim and Keith gave it a go and as expected the results wasn't anything to write home about to say the least but as it was our first outing that wasn't too surprising I guess. While there we got talking to a good bloke on the beach who took the time to show us how he did it and we then began to have some better luck. As I said it's early days and practise makes perfect but I think we were sufficently encouraged to keep trying and we'll definitely be out again, probably in a fortnights time.

Cheers
Martin
Back to top Go down
http://www.comtec-its.co.uk
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: Pumping worms this weekend   Pumping worms this weekend Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2009, 13:46

nowt wrong with my fone,,,,urs is crap,,,,c u later
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Pumping worms this weekend   Pumping worms this weekend Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2009, 13:21

I tried calling you Keith but couldn't get through. Anyway I know you've spoken to Tim and we'll pick you up from your's about 4:30.

Martin
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Pumping worms this weekend   Pumping worms this weekend Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2009, 13:06

Yeah ok I'll pick you up, where from?

I can't go fishing tomorrow Keith I've told the missus we'll go out somewhere now. :-(

I'll give you a call in a minute.

Martin
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: worms   Pumping worms this weekend Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2009, 13:01

Martin

can u pick me up....tried calling ur mobile but as usual its switched off!!!!
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: worms   Pumping worms this weekend Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2009, 19:41

Martin
do u fancy fishing sunday?
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Pumping worms this weekend   Pumping worms this weekend Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2009, 11:38

Alright Keith, the car park is in Victoria Road, Freshfields. If you google National Trust Formby you get directions.
But I'll pick you up mate if you want. Where from, home or somewhere on the way?

- I don't know why this posting is listed twice - when I tried to send it a message came up saying the page had expired so I pressed the Back Button and tried again and it appeared twice. Anyone know how to delete a message?

Last edited by Martin on May 9th 2009, 13:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: worms   Pumping worms this weekend Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2009, 07:47

Martin
yes i will have a go,,,where is the car park? or will u pick me up on the way?
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Pumping worms this weekend   Pumping worms this weekend Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2009, 12:26

Alright lads,

Me and Tim are planning on going pumping Saturday teatime for our inaugral session. Probably be at Victoria car park (National Trust, £4 parking for non-members) for about 5pm - actually I think they stop charging about this time.
Low waters 7pm, so if anyone fancies joining us you're more than welcome. We be taking two pumps so if you haven't got one you're welcome to have a go with ours.
Just reply to this posting if you're interested - are you up for it Keith?

Cheers
Martin
PS I could probably give one or two a lift, travelling from Runcorn down Knowsley Expressway/M57 (via Speak to pick Tim up)

PPS. As I said, we're newbies (well I am) to this malarkey but I believe it's advisable to wear waders as there 2 or 3 gullies to cross - although we won't be taking any risks of course and will ensure we cross them with plenty of time to spare.
Would be great if we could get someone with a good knowledge from the club to join us though- come on Stevie!!! :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pumping worms this weekend   Pumping worms this weekend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pumping worms this weekend
Page 1 of 1