Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Non-Fishing club

Go down 
+3
ste trish
keith g
mark a
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ste trish

ste trish

Non-Fishing club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non-Fishing club   Non-Fishing club Icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2009, 18:45

Threepence! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
daba

daba

Non-Fishing club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non-Fishing club   Non-Fishing club Icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2009, 14:27

charlieb wrote:
stevie if you were in the pub this afternoon(sunday) i would have gladley bought you a DOUBLE ( honest) mite have cost more than tuppence who cares Laughing Laughing sunny sunny

Grovel,grovel,grovel Shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down
charlieb

Non-Fishing club Empty
PostSubject: doubles   Non-Fishing club Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2009, 23:41

stevie if you were in the pub this afternoon(sunday) i would have gladley bought you a DOUBLE ( honest) mite have cost more than tuppence who cares Laughing Laughing sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
mark a

mark a

Non-Fishing club Empty
PostSubject: Alex Wall saturday night   Non-Fishing club Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2009, 18:58

Ste Trish's Ray 3lb12oz
Non-Fishing club Steve_11
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

Non-Fishing club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non-Fishing club   Non-Fishing club Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2009, 22:43

fished the alex tonight me mark and dad , it was very slow . VERY SLOW..Dad eneded up with 2 dabs and a doggie .I got a ray of 3-12-0,mark struggled along with most of the anglers down there. a few other club members where down and simon or paul got one about 3. a guy from blackpool lost one about 8 pulling it up the wall Nice to see the rays there, i wiil be down there regular now trying for a double Smile
Back to top Go down
willow

willow

Non-Fishing club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non-Fishing club   Non-Fishing club Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2009, 17:30

6 of us fished wed,weather was like a summers day, the river flat calm,we started fishing about 11 30 high water about 4 .fishing very slow billy robbo,and ronnie were the 1st to catch acouple of nice dabs.about 2 30 jags arrived,he was telling us a couple of thornies werw caught mon/tue just after high water.a couple more dabs brought in charlie b and myself.not being prepared,i decided to alter 1 of my rigs.i put a 3ft snood on with a size 2/0 hook on.about 10mins after high water baited it up with mac and my last 2 razor and casted it out,about 70yds.10/15 mins later charlie b said your rods knocking der willow looks like a thornie.i said iknow,leave it a few mins.decieded to reel in and yes he was right,a nice 4lb 5oz female thornie,my 1st of the year.lets hope its the start off a better summer,than last winter cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Non-Fishing club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non-Fishing club   Non-Fishing club Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2009, 16:38

had a stroll on dinas beach last week found a dead bass in the surf would have been over 3.5 pound when it was alive,it did not look like it had been dead for long, might be worth a trip
Back to top Go down
daba

daba

Non-Fishing club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non-Fishing club   Non-Fishing club Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2009, 13:39

John Doyle, our kid and me, decided to give the Alex wall a try thursday ( daft sods),arrived just on low water and fished up to an hour after high.Weather absolutely brillient,fishing on the other hand was CRAP! two fish cought,one dab and a doggie,saved my day getting the doggie on my last cast.Seven hours fishing for two fish!!.
Four others were fishing near to us,just seen two dabs being taken.Crabs were also out in force.
Believe some of the lads from the club fished here on wednesday,and someone had a small thornie.
Question

May give mark "A" ( not the Alex!) a go next week,if we can get hold of some ragworm, Wink Wink Wink Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing Idea Idea
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

Non-Fishing club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non-Fishing club   Non-Fishing club Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2009, 19:56

I've only fished once in the last 3 weeks, and I AM BORED! I need to find a fishing related job! scratch
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

Non-Fishing club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non-Fishing club   Non-Fishing club Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2009, 13:09

mark
we are out at the weekend,last one of winter league,,,do you thunk i will be able to use the new Club Scales or not? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
mark a

mark a

Non-Fishing club Empty
PostSubject: Non-Fishing club   Non-Fishing club Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2009, 12:14

seems that none of us are fishing at the moment.
just goes to show how sh*t the river is.
ROLL ON SUMMER bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Non-Fishing club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non-Fishing club   Non-Fishing club Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non-Fishing club
Page 1 of 1