Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

next weeks league match sat/sun 21/22nd march

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
keith g

keith g

next weeks league match sat/sun 21/22nd march Empty
PostSubject: next weeks league match sat/sun 21/22nd march   next weeks league match sat/sun 21/22nd march Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2009, 10:06

Well boys,,this is it,the final league match of the season....Sea Raider in front with Josam following closely behind......i have decided that the match will agaion be run as 3 Biggest Cod and 3 Whiting.....as all other matches have been fished this way i think its only fair that we fish the last one the same way.!!!! Will Sea raider triumph or will Josam pull out all the stops for the last match? lets wait and see......think we will have a small pool on the day for the biggest cod as weel for those who want to take part.......any suggestions? alien
Back to top Go down
Tim S

Tim S

PostSubject: last match   next weeks league match sat/sun 21/22nd march Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2009, 21:20

Hi Keith, just asking the times of launch & retrieve, booth days please. Its a good idea for a pool on the day, but as you know i am a mingebag?? so don't make it to much?? cheers Tim
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: next weeks league match sat/sun 21/22nd march   next weeks league match sat/sun 21/22nd march Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2009, 16:34

Tim
£2.00 each or is that still too much? just for fun really.....
Back to top Go down
Tim S

Tim S

PostSubject: Next match   next weeks league match sat/sun 21/22nd march Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2009, 19:01

Hi Keith, If i start to save up now i should just make up the money i think Exclamation Exclamation Sleep p.s.just going for a rest. Tim
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: can tim do it or not?   next weeks league match sat/sun 21/22nd march Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2009, 19:21

will Tim stay awake long enough to fish? will he got to bed really early the night before? pale we shall have to wait and see....will he take his £2.00 out of his pension money or will he expect Martin to pay his also? many questions to be answered this week Smile
Back to top Go down
Tim S

Tim S

PostSubject: Re: next weeks league match sat/sun 21/22nd march   next weeks league match sat/sun 21/22nd march Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2009, 19:55

keith g wrote:
will Tim stay awake long enough to fish? will he got to bed really early the night before? pale we shall have to wait and see....will he take his £2.00 out of his pension money or will he expect Martin to pay his also? many questions to be answered this week Smile
Keith, i will be robbin the grand kids money box if they have enough money in them. Idea Idea Pension money not due yet any way what time launch and retrieve, booth days. pirat pirat . Tim.
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: next weeks league match sat/sun 21/22nd march   next weeks league match sat/sun 21/22nd march Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2009, 20:50

Tim
8 till 2 both days,,,,,not too sure re weather as a bit early yet.......hope the grandkids wont miss their sweetie money? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: next weeks league match sat/sun 21/22nd march   next weeks league match sat/sun 21/22nd march Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

next weeks league match sat/sun 21/22nd march
Page 1 of 1