Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

fishing tomorrow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
keith g

keith g

fishing tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: fishing tomorrow   fishing tomorrow Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2009, 18:34

happy new year all from the dinghy section cheers lol!
me and andy and ritchie are doing a pleasure bash tomorrow at knuckle just past jag house...we are fishing 12.30 till 5pm just to get us out the house! (not really....i have secretly bought myself a new Greys Beachcaster and want too see how it handles Razz Razz )
just a pleasure bash but anyone is welcome...it will be cold but hey,,,better than sitting in the house! lol! tide too big for small boat adventure....
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

fishing tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishing tomorrow   fishing tomorrow Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2009, 22:12

nice one lads, unfortunatly me, dad and mark are fishing the nwasac top 30 match at otterspool so wont be able to make it. we finish at 3.30 so might make it down for the last hour Very Happy
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

fishing tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: fishing today   fishing tomorrow Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2009, 20:53

me andy and ritchie fished the knuckle just after jag house,,weather oh bright sunshine but cold,,,started about 12.30 and finished about 5pm....andy kicked off with a good size rockling,,then i got one,,after that mailny whiting, biggest 31cms (joint me and andy) lots of crap in the river, richie blanked but he was using a pennell for a big one that didnt arrive,,,pleasant day,bit cold but nice to get out..new greys rod was the dogs danglies Very Happy Very Happy shows the bites extremely well,,thanks to colin cooke for showing me what greys beach rod is all about (ps i already use the greys boat rod and have been for over a year!) will defo fish the next beach match which i believe is next sat at hall road.....just a good day out with a few fish.....
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

fishing tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishing tomorrow   fishing tomorrow Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2009, 11:26

Hello Keith, greys rods are good , i highly recomend them. I have a pair of triplex as does dad. Phil Foster has a triplex so does mark along with a syntra. Pity the cod didnt show to put a bend in it for you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fishing tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishing tomorrow   fishing tomorrow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fishing tomorrow
Page 1 of 1