Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

beach winter league match 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mark a

mark a

beach winter league match 1 Empty
PostSubject: beach winter league match 1   beach winter league match 1 Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2015, 20:11

1st Winter League match
Saturday 17th October
Meet at 11am at carpark at Tobin Street Egremont
Fish 1215 to 1615
will choose the side on day of match
will be pegged
Back to top Go down
vinny j

PostSubject: Re: beach winter league match 1   beach winter league match 1 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2015, 03:20

Cheers Mark.
Back to top Go down
Alan Green

Alan Green

PostSubject: Re: beach winter league match 1   beach winter league match 1 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2015, 12:58

Sorry Mark, I wont make this match, If anyone is interested I fished the River Alt last Friday, it was great some big flounders it was good on a carp rod fish were taking all baits rag, lug, mak, razor and all kinds of mixtures. There was 4 other lads turned up and were fishing high water down, I left at 3 hours down and they were still pulling them out but only flounders.
Good luck all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: beach winter league match 1   beach winter league match 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

beach winter league match 1
Page 1 of 1