Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

last nights meeting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

last nights meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: last nights meeting   last nights meeting Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 10:02

Thanks for the reply mark, I was at the last meeting but was not holding our own meeting, I dont rememder any discussion about changing the meeting but I do remember you giving a date out for the agm I did not realise it was a week late, the point is some members might have missed the last meeting it should have been put on the website thats what its for.
Back to top Go down
mark a

mark a

PostSubject: Re: last nights meeting   last nights meeting Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 22:28

Hi Dave,
The meeting wasnt cancelled, it was arranged for next Monday 24th March for the Agm, I am sure you were at the last meeting when the AGM was announced, sorry if you wasted your journey but if people paid attention to the meeting instead of holding their own private meetings there would not be any confusion
rant over
Mark
Back to top Go down
w.ullathorne

w.ullathorne

PostSubject: meeting   last nights meeting Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 17:03

Hi dave billy ully last meeting they said the agm meeting was the 24 th march
cu then
Back to top Go down
http://w.ullathorne
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: last nights meeting   last nights meeting Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 10:25

Why was last nights meeting cancelled and nothing put on the website telling members it had changed, you will not get people turning up when they dont know whats going on, sorry for the rant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: last nights meeting   last nights meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

last nights meeting
Page 1 of 1