Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Final clubmans match

Go down 
+3
vinny j
Alan Green
ste trish
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ste trish

ste trish

Final clubmans match Empty
PostSubject: Final clubmans match   Final clubmans match Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 22:32

Hello lads , final clubmans match of the season this Sunday.23/2/14. Venue Brunswick Dock area. Meet at the circular carpark at the liverpool marina entrance at 13.30 fish 14.30 to 17.30 20 cm 2hooks catch , measure and release. This is the final match I'm organising lads so if you want the league to continue think about putting yourselves forward to running it. I'm also standing down from the committee as I want to concentrate on other things this year
Back to top Go down
Alan Green

Alan Green

PostSubject: Thanks Steve.   Final clubmans match Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:18

Steve, I cant make Sunday clash with the match. But thanks for all the organising you have done to run this league, I have enjoyed them all, even the blanks.
good luck with what comes next thanks.
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: Final clubmans match   Final clubmans match Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 23:03

Thanks Alan. Ta for supporting the events
Back to top Go down
vinny j

PostSubject: Re: Final clubmans match   Final clubmans match Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 16:18

I will be there Cheers Ste.
Back to top Go down
petep

petep

PostSubject: Re: Final clubmans match   Final clubmans match Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 20:05

Cheers Steve for all you've done throughout for the events and publicity side, sterling job lad -hope to be there

Pete
Back to top Go down
Steve Bates

Steve Bates

PostSubject: Final clubmans match   Final clubmans match Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2014, 11:09

Sorry I cant make this match. Bad feet.

Thanks for all your work organising matches, reports
and the 1001 things we all take for granted. Yours are
going to be big boots to try to fill. I hope someone comes
forward to arrange future matches and reports etc.
If circumstances change or the opportunity arises I hope you
will channel your enthusiasm back into your love of fishing and the club.

Thanks again from all who have benefitted from your work on
behalf of the club
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: Final clubmans match   Final clubmans match Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2014, 18:48

thanks for the comments fellas, still love my fishing but just want to ease off on the club fishing
Back to top Go down
b5rny1

PostSubject: Re: Final clubmans match   Final clubmans match Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2014, 21:49

as long as you enjoy your fishing and the company of friends that's the main thing - well done for everything you have done in the past and good luck to you in the future Steve.....and don't forget your father ...many thanks for your participation in organising club events...Barny Sad Sad Sad Sad 
Back to top Go down
richie

richie

PostSubject: Re: Final clubmans match   Final clubmans match Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 14:03

Good luck Steve and all the best for the future, hope to see you at the club at a future date and thanks for your help and advice over the years.
Cheers
Richie
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: Final clubmans match   Final clubmans match Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 16:49

Thanks fellas. Won't be coming to the meetings much anymore , they bore the hell out of me to be honest, very little talking about fishing really, just , minuets from last meetings and then going through the motions. I think it's daft to have fortnightly meetings when we usually fish once a month
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final clubmans match   Final clubmans match Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final clubmans match
Page 1 of 1