Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

I take it no one's been out for a while then?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Martin

Martin

I take it no one's been out for a while then? Empty
PostSubject: I take it no one's been out for a while then?   I take it no one's been out for a while then? Icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 11:19

Remember when we used to wet the bottom of our boats?

I take it no one's been out for a while then? Josam_10

Hopefully the weather will be kind to us next weekend and we can finally get out
Back to top Go down
http://www.comtec-its.co.uk
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: I take it no one's been out for a while then?   I take it no one's been out for a while then? Icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 18:00

Hi martin,,
hope you had a good holiday? believe me, no one wants to be out more than me! lets just hope next weekend the weather gods are shining on us and we can get out.. be nice to see most of the club boats out at the same time... lets just hope and pray for god weather...king 
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: I take it no one's been out for a while then?   I take it no one's been out for a while then? Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 11:16

Hi Keith, yeah holiday was great thanks, but as usual midway through the second week I'm looking forward to coming home again.
I know you had a week penciled in for getting out as often as possible, did it ever materialise or did the weather put paid to that too?
Aye, really looking forward to getting out again now, could do with trying and stock up on some mackerel before they all bugger off for another year.
Cod will be showing soon mind... roll on autumn!
Back to top Go down
http://www.comtec-its.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I take it no one's been out for a while then?   I take it no one's been out for a while then? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I take it no one's been out for a while then?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sefton Sea Anglers :: Small Boat Fishing :: Experiences on a Small Boat-
Jump to: