Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Sad news about Alan Marklew

Go down 
+5
Steve Bates
ste trish
willow
mark a
keith g
9 posters
AuthorMessage
mal b

mal b

Sad news about Alan Marklew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad news about Alan Marklew   Sad news about Alan Marklew Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2013, 19:22

Sad day for angling in the North West Alan was a true gent. Condolences to his family.

R.I.P. tight lines
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Sad news about Alan Marklew   Sad news about Alan Marklew Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2013, 13:48

very sad day, Alan devoted his life to helping his fellow fisherman, what a loss to our sport,my condolences to all his relatives
Back to top Go down
b5rny1

PostSubject: RIP    Sad news about Alan Marklew Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 19:19

Sad to hear our club President Alan Marklew has passed away ,my condolences to his family and he will be missed by all who knew him as a kind and gentle man RIP Alan - tight lines in heaven...Barny Campbell:( 
Back to top Go down
richie

richie

PostSubject: Re: Sad news about Alan Marklew   Sad news about Alan Marklew Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 19:01

I did not know him that well but I knew straight away he was a nice bloke and was always keen to help the new committe and anyone else who asked.
My condolences to his family
RIP Alan

Richie - Treasurer Sefton Sea Anglers
Back to top Go down
Steve Bates

Steve Bates

PostSubject: Sad news about Alan Marklew   Sad news about Alan Marklew Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 17:53

I can only reiterate all the comments already posted.
Alan worked tirelessly for Angling. He gave his all, attended meetings,
continually pushed the best interests of all Anglers. Whatever plaudits given
would never be enough. My condolences to his family and friends.

Rest in Peace Alan-- you will be missed.
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: Sad news about Alan Marklew   Sad news about Alan Marklew Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 17:49

Gutted, had some great times with Allan, a true gentleman. Condolences to his family
Back to top Go down
willow

willow

PostSubject: Re: Sad news about Alan Marklew   Sad news about Alan Marklew Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 16:16

A True Gentleman and Angler. The North West Angler's owe a Lot to Alan (Thank You Alan ) On behalf of P.O.L.S.A.F our Deepest Sympathies to Alan's Family and Friends. Tight Lines Mate.
Back to top Go down
mark a

mark a

PostSubject: Re: Sad news about Alan Marklew   Sad news about Alan Marklew Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 11:43

Cheers Keith
Very Sad news for the club and angling in general, Alan was a great ambassador for angling, we owe him a vote of thanks for the work he has done for North West Angling.
I have spoken to Richard Burrows today, as soon as he finds out the funeral details I will let everyone know.
Mark
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Sad news about Alan Marklew   Sad news about Alan Marklew Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 11:29

Hi, just received a phone call to say Alan passed away yesterday in hospital... do not know of any funeral arrangements yet,, I would like to pass on our deepest sympathies to his family at this sad time on behalf of all the members of Sefton Sea Anglers...keith
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sad news about Alan Marklew   Sad news about Alan Marklew Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sad news about Alan Marklew
Page 1 of 1