Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Llandudno. Pms rnd 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ste trish

ste trish

Llandudno. Pms rnd 2 Empty
PostSubject: Llandudno. Pms rnd 2   Llandudno. Pms rnd 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2013, 21:21

Hello all. The NWASAC PMS Rnd 2 is at Llandudno north shore this Saturday, 30/3/13. Book in at 5 fish 7 till midnight. Booking in is at the kids paddling pool. It's 2 hooks 18cm limit and is a length to weight conversion match. Target fish will be Dogs, whiting and rockling with maybe codling dabs or flounder very small chance of a Huss.. I personally think it will be tough fishing. We have had nearly 4 weeks of cold easterly weather so not expecting a fish fest! I'm going with Les and I think Alan is going too. Any other takers!
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno. Pms rnd 2   Llandudno. Pms rnd 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2013, 09:47

hi steve, would love to mate but a bit too soon for me Sad good luck to you, les and alan.... pirat
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno. Pms rnd 2   Llandudno. Pms rnd 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2013, 11:05

Cheers Keith, how you feeling mate?
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno. Pms rnd 2   Llandudno. Pms rnd 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2013, 12:44

hi Steve,, still very sore but getting there very slowly, just have to take my time with this one,, no more can be had so have to get this one right..good luck for Saturday,, make sure you wrap up well as it will still be freezing, ,,catch some big ones ,,,, keith Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alan Green

Alan Green

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno. Pms rnd 2   Llandudno. Pms rnd 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2013, 19:16

OK Ste, Last two reports from shop in Rhyl, still waiting for more upto date report.

•As the cold weather has persisted so has the lack of fish. Dabs and rockling being the main species at present, particularly along the coast between Rhyl and Talacre. As the weather warms up through March the bass will start to show along with whiting and dogfish after dark. Elsewhere the west coast of Anglesey has produced a number of rays and plenty of dogfish.

•With the colder weather now set in, the fishing will be much slower. Only really dabs showing up in any numbers with good catches at splash point on high water at distance and closer in on low water. This is pretty much the same right through to talacre with mostyn producing a few fish also. Further west and it is mainly the odd flounder and rockling with small whiting at llandudno.

See you Tmrw at Llandudno.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno. Pms rnd 2   Llandudno. Pms rnd 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Llandudno. Pms rnd 2
Page 1 of 1