Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Annual General Meeting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
keith g

keith g

Annual General Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annual General Meeting   Annual General Meeting Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2013, 10:09

thanks tim/stev/mark....will ask cookie to be captain of the day whilst i am out of action,,,or i could just ask our new boat captain Mark Allanson to preside? Wink
Back to top Go down
mark a

mark a

PostSubject: Re: Annual General Meeting   Annual General Meeting Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2013, 20:39

didnt think your op was so soon mate, take care mr chairman Laughing
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: Annual General Meeting   Annual General Meeting Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2013, 17:05

good luck with the op Keith.
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: Annual General Meeting   Annual General Meeting Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2013, 21:33

hi tim,, glad to know you passed Very Happy wont be there at the agm, have an appointment with a man with a very sharp knife Crying or Very sad lets hope there is some new blood on the committe,, how about you doing a job tim?
Back to top Go down
Tim S

Tim S

PostSubject: Annual General Meeting   Annual General Meeting Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2013, 20:17

Keith manny thanks, have been very busy at work sitting a four days intensive training cource, with a theary and a practicle exam
yes at my age for a day, dont know why i was so worryed about it it as easy in the end. See you on monday, Tim Very Happy
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: Annual General Meeting   Annual General Meeting Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2013, 21:18

hi tim.. yet again you fail to grasp the master of reality,,the agm is on 18/3/13, a week next monday,, lets hope you are there and can volunteer for a committee job? nah,, i didnt think so either! Very Happy ... lets hope other members are willing to take a job or two? Wink
Back to top Go down
Tim S

Tim S

PostSubject: Annual General Meeting   Annual General Meeting Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2013, 20:32

Sorry lads no memory working again. Is the agm next monday please, Tim Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annual General Meeting   Annual General Meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annual General Meeting
Page 1 of 1