Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

new members

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

new members Empty
PostSubject: new members   new members Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2008, 20:41

hi i am dave robinson secretary of s.a.c. we are at present in the procses of opening this web site ,please feel free to register and join in, if you feel like joining our club our next meeting in on monday 12-5-08 at 8-0clock at dunnies club in walton then every other monday at same time . sunny
Back to top Go down
Duncan

new members Empty
PostSubject: New members   new members Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2009, 19:04

I am looking to join a sea fishing club.
I am based in the southport area, but bummer of bummers I work nights so difficult to get to meetings to meet members
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: new members   new members Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2009, 20:20

hi duncan
we had a committee meeting at the club last week and on the agenda was new members, the committee decided that due to the feeling that people joined the club to enable them to get dock permits and cheap insurance it would be stressed at the initial interview with any prospective new member, they would be expected to turn up for club events and to attend meetings on a regular basis, with work problems this can make things awkward but if you are free one monday night please come along and meet some of the lads, we hold the meetings every other monday the next one is monday 22-8 , 8-oclock at dunnies club in walton
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: new members   new members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new members
Page 1 of 1