Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

looking to join!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
adrian robinson

adrian robinson

looking to join!! Empty
PostSubject: looking to join!!   looking to join!! Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 20:30

hi everyone, looking to come and join your club in the coming year. i was going to come to the meeting tonight but ended up working, just a few questions, do i have to wait until the agm or can i join now for next year? how much is it ? when is the next meeting or match so i can come down? cheers, Adrian.
Back to top Go down
mark a

mark a

looking to join!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking to join!!   looking to join!! Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2012, 08:30

HI Adrian
You can join the club at anytime mate the cost is £25 for the year, there may be a dispensation for you joining late but will have to check,
the next meeting is 1oth december at the dunny's club 8pm. This the last meeting till after christmas.
any more questions please ask away.
cheers
Mark
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

looking to join!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking to join!!   looking to join!! Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2012, 12:05

Welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

looking to join!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking to join!!   looking to join!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking to join!!
Page 1 of 1