Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Congratulations to Mr Sant

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tim S

Tim S

Congratulations to Mr Sant Empty
PostSubject: New Job    Congratulations to Mr Sant Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 19:59

Thanks to all, yes i do have a new job, I was made redundent on friday, offered a new job today Very Happy same type of job, at my age,its great, Tim. Very Happy king
Back to top Go down
b5rny1

PostSubject: Tim Sant    Congratulations to Mr Sant Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 19:17

Tim already has a job - has he left the fire job ? since last month
Back to top Go down
mark a

mark a

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Mr Sant    Congratulations to Mr Sant Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 16:56

well done Mr Sant, you can buy some bait know lol
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Congratulations to Mr Sant    Congratulations to Mr Sant Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 16:51

Large Congratulations to our resident club grump mr TimSant, who has today had the great news that he has got a job...well in Tim,,you deserve it....i can see a Barbie tonight knowing you,,,, well done Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy keith
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Mr Sant    Congratulations to Mr Sant Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congratulations to Mr Sant
Page 1 of 1