Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Hello All on the forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony-P-

Tony-P-

Hello All on the forum Empty
PostSubject: Hello All on the forum   Hello All on the forum Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2012, 09:06

Hello everyone, just joined to gain help and advice for me and me mates who have been sea fishing for about 2yrs now. Looking for fishing days, meetings and trips out to help us all, there is about 6-10 of us on a good day most of the time 6 all weather lads.
Any help you can give would be great.
Cheers,
Tony
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Hello All on the forum   Hello All on the forum Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2012, 10:18

hi tony welcome, we have 3 disciplines beach, charter boat, and small boat all the sections would welcome new members any help you need will be sorted
Back to top Go down
Tony-P-

Tony-P-

PostSubject: Re: Hello All on the forum   Hello All on the forum Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2012, 11:19

Dave wrote:
hi tony welcome, we have 3 disciplines beach, charter boat, and small boat all the sections would welcome new members any help you need will be sorted

Thanks for that Info Dave, the charter boats you use do they belong to club members or do you book them and are they from Liverpool.
When you say 3 discipline beachs what do you mean by this ?
Told you I need help with things mate.

Tony
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Hello All on the forum   Hello All on the forum Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2012, 13:16

we have 3 captains one for each i.e. beach matches, small boat trips, and charter boat trips, the charter boat captain (less) organizes trips all over the country he books the boats and you sort it with him, same with the other captains
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello All on the forum   Hello All on the forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello All on the forum
Page 1 of 1