Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

plaice session vale park

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ste trish

ste trish

plaice session vale park Empty
PostSubject: plaice session vale park   plaice session vale park Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2012, 18:22

hello lads. 3 of us headed to vale park today after being tipped off that the plaice were showing over the high water. we got there as the water had just started to fill the gully. we set up two rods each and cast black and crab baits out into the gully . les was first into the fish with a flounder than aplaice on his other rod . then mark got in on the action with a couple of nice plaice. then it was my turn with 3 in quick time to straight black or tipped with a bit of crab. mark took aphoto of these 3 which he will put up later. a few more plaice came in and then after a good bite i pulled in a suprise... a codling of a pound and a quarter! not many around at this time of year!over high it went quite and the ebb started another run of plaice started and we al caught a few more. the final scores were as follows

Mark Allanson 5 plaice including the bigest of 1-10-0
Les Trish 1 flounder, 5 plaice and a weever
Steve Trish 8 plaice and a codling 1.4.0

My best plaice session off the shore.
im looking to get a clubmans match there when i can get a suitable tide.

tight lines . Steve Trish.
Back to top Go down
Alan Green

Alan Green

PostSubject: Re: plaice session vale park   plaice session vale park Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2012, 19:11

Well in lads, sorry i missed it, but glad all my tips worked, see you tmrw.
Greeny.
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: plaice session vale park   plaice session vale park Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2012, 19:39

thanks Alan, you missed a good session today mate, hopefully make the next one Smile
Back to top Go down
mark a

mark a

PostSubject: Re: plaice session vale park   plaice session vale park Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2012, 19:51

great session Steve
fotos in gallery
sorry they are not great tho
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: plaice session vale park   plaice session vale park Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2012, 20:27

thanks Mark. just noticed i am turning into a bloater. diet starts now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: plaice session vale park   plaice session vale park Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

plaice session vale park
Page 1 of 1