Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

NWASAC league match Otterspool 27th July.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Heather

Heather

NWASAC league match Otterspool 27th July. Empty
PostSubject: NWASAC league match Otterspool 27th July.   NWASAC league match Otterspool 27th July. Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2008, 17:58

The next summer league is definitely Otterspool on 27th July fishing 2pm – 7pm, and NOT red rocks as wrongly printed in Sea Angler.
Usual format, meet at main car park Jericho Lane from 12noon.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: NWASAC league match Otterspool 27th July.   NWASAC league match Otterspool 27th July. Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2008, 20:24

Myself,dad,possibly mark allanson,phil foster and maybe colin cooke will be fsihing it
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: NWASAC league match Otterspool 27th July.   NWASAC league match Otterspool 27th July. Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2008, 21:59

only 3 of us turning up heather, me,dad and mark allanson. Pity you wont be there as its fishing well. Good luck at the england meet Very Happy bill will be lost without you Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: NWASAC league match Otterspool 27th July.   NWASAC league match Otterspool 27th July. Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2008, 22:03

I never seem to do any good at this venue Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Well, myself Les and Mark fished this match and unfortunately we didnt do very good. Its a very peggy venue and zones can make a big difference too. Plenty of eels were caught afew flounders and the odd whiting, AND a sole. Most if not all were using crab on a 1up 1 down rig at various distances.
Results

zones
A Jamie pickup
B Ian Brookes
C Wando
D Joe Perry

OVERALL
1st johhny Waugh 13 fish
2nd James C Kelly ( fishing in his underpants next to me, a right laugh) cheers
3rd Bill Lindfield

Scores on the doors for Sefton sac lads

Ste 3 eels
Les 2eels
Mark 1eel

Cracking weather and at least we all caught
Back to top Go down
mark a

mark a

PostSubject: Re: NWASAC league match Otterspool 27th July.   NWASAC league match Otterspool 27th July. Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2008, 17:18

yeh another great result for us,
dont know why we fish that place, i f**kin hate the place pale
least we didnt blank ( heard there were a few ) No
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

PostSubject: Re: NWASAC league match Otterspool 27th July.   NWASAC league match Otterspool 27th July. Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2008, 18:59

The riverside walkway of Otterspool was the venue of the 4th match of the NWASAC summer league on July 27th 2008.
I was disappointed at not being there but had commitments with the England team in Portsmouth in preparation for the World Champs in Sept, I was doubly disappointed when I smashed up 4 of my rods by running over them, dozy .*** that I am.
Any way back to results.
Fished to catch & release weight conversion, 32 Anglers took part, in total 147 eels, 8 Flounders, 3 whiting and 1 Sole were caught.

1st, John Waugh 14 eels, 1 Flounder 5.040kg
2nd, James C Kelly 11 eels 4.000kg
3rd, Bill Lindfield 13 eels, 1 Whiting, 1 Flounder 3.910kg

A Zone Jamie Pickup
B Zone Ian Brookes
C Zone Wayne McGilloway
D Zone Joe Perry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NWASAC league match Otterspool 27th July.   NWASAC league match Otterspool 27th July. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NWASAC league match Otterspool 27th July.
Page 1 of 1