Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

pissed off and blown off

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
b5rny

b5rny

pissed off  and blown off Empty
PostSubject: pissed off and blown off   pissed off  and blown off Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2008, 13:27

last weekend it was Aberdovey blown off and now this weekend its Plymouth blown off is their any chance of getting out on a charter this year ?
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: pissed off and blown off   pissed off  and blown off Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2008, 21:08

I feel sorry for the boat lads, it seems to be every weekend. If its not the wind its the rain. Its costing me a fortune at work. I rigged up a shelter over one of the walls i was working on yesterday but after an hour it was like working under a shower Evil or Very Mad Better weather in the winter Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
charlieb

PostSubject: fair weather boats   pissed off  and blown off Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2008, 21:40

barney havnt you learnt yet local boats go out in ALL weathers Laughing Laughing why go 300 miles when its on your door step the answer to your prayers affraid Laughing how long have you been 56 lol! Laughing Basketball king
Back to top Go down
b5rny

b5rny

PostSubject: boat jumble at Bodelwyydan sunday 20th july....   pissed off  and blown off Icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2008, 11:57

you are right charllie , i will get my own boat out again and go local now myneighbour has taken the scaffolding away from it....may as wellspend my money locally...anglesey here i come , any one going to boat jumble in morning at Bodelwyydan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pissed off and blown off   pissed off  and blown off Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pissed off and blown off
Page 1 of 1