Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Last of the winter league

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tim S

Tim S

Last of the winter league Empty
PostSubject: Last of the winter league   Last of the winter league Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2012, 19:10

Keith, it is this weekend for the last winter trip out (weather permitting) i hope, what weather check are you looking at xc seems way off to met check, any other to look at Question Tim.
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: Last of the winter league   Last of the winter league Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2012, 19:44

hi tim,, yes it is this weekend,, but no matter what site you look at i doubt either day will be on,, mertcheck is carp,, xc and windguru is what you need... keith
Back to top Go down
Tim S

Tim S

PostSubject: Weather   Last of the winter league Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2012, 20:16

Thanks Keith, really looking forward to getting out we will have to take a day off through the week weather then is much better,
i will probably miss this weeks club meeting unfortunately its my birthday on monday, so might be on a Party Wink hope to see you on the beach for a launch, but doubt it Crying or Very sad Tim
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: Last of the winter league   Last of the winter league Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2012, 21:02

happy birthday tim
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: Last of the winter league   Last of the winter league Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2012, 21:02

hope the party on monday goes ok with the local pensioners, make you feel at home on your 71st..
Back to top Go down
richie

richie

PostSubject: Re: Last of the winter league   Last of the winter league Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 14:22

71st !!!!! I thought he was in his 80's
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: Last of the winter league   Last of the winter league Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 18:46

sorry boys,,, tomorrow is off,,, have to go on the forcast,,, for those who want to fish sunday.. i still think thats doubtful but i will make a decision 6.45pm tomorrow night,,, sorry boys,,,, Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Tim S

Tim S

PostSubject: Winter league   Last of the winter league Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 20:09

Thanks Keith, had a barby instead, looks like the wind won again, mutch rather be fishing, Tim. Sad
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Last of the winter league   Last of the winter league Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 21:55

dont worry lads i will let you all know how the fishing is, we are locking out at about 7 in the morning going to try for skate and plaice at low water
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: Last of the winter league   Last of the winter league Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2012, 19:21

tomorrow is off as well """
Back to top Go down
Tim S

Tim S

PostSubject: Tommorro   Last of the winter league Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2012, 19:31

Keith thanks, looks like its the car boot for me instead, weather permitting Crying or Very sad Tim.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Last of the winter league   Last of the winter league Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2012, 19:59

locked out at 7 ish this morning, 3 on board, all the welsh charters have gone home only us and discovery in the lock what a difference a month makes when we had 9 charters locking out, the forecast was not brilliant and the cod have been missing for a few weeks so we where not expecting a lot and we where not wrong, very slow fishing we intended to go for skate then have a go for the earley place at low water,we could not get on the skate mark the sea was to rough and when we tried the place mark there was no run at all, the tide was only a 7 meter one, probably to small for decent fishing, we did have one skate about 7 to 8 pounds a coddling around 3 pounds a few flat ties and a couple of whiting not a great day but turned out nice when we where due to lock in the wind dropped to 20 knots the sky turned blue and the sun came out
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: Last of the winter league   Last of the winter league Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2012, 07:59

hi dave, at least you got out, with your boat being a lot bigger you can take the bigger weather,, now the rhyl boats have gone back home at least it wont be as packed in the river,, mind you even when they were here it wasnt too bad really,,, this season has been the worst i can remember ever for bad weather, me and colin have only been out twice since september last year! and the forcast sites havent been much better either,, xc on friday was absolutely diabolical,, it changed by the hour from 4mph to 29mph... dont know how they get their forcast but it was a nightmare to follow... lets only hope our summer season makes up for such a bad winter one.....Congratulations to Blu Nose who are the Winter League Champions,, well done Richie,Andy & Pete,, well deserved..(Andy is still with a chance for the Cod Cup as well,),,well done to the three Amigos.........Keith king
Back to top Go down
Tim S

Tim S

PostSubject: weather   Last of the winter league Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2012, 15:50

Keith i totally agree to much wind for us a bad winter, any way well done to the Three Amigos, Bluenose, must try harder, weather permitting ,don't forget only one more try for the cod cup!! that's if we get out Question Tim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last of the winter league   Last of the winter league Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last of the winter league
Page 1 of 1