Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

final clubmans match.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ste trish

ste trish

final clubmans match. Empty
PostSubject: final clubmans match.   final clubmans match. Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2012, 21:13

Final clubmans match 2011/2012 season
Tuesday 28 /2/2012
perch rock
meet 18.30
fish 19.15 till 22.00
If time allows will talk about pegging and marking cards and go with majority view. This will be the last penn match that i organise lads ( had the final ultimatum over the extension!) and i would like to thank all the anglers who have taken part Ideally i would like to see this continue even if it not on the same scale or maybe just take a year off and have a few specimen hunting sessions instead. thanks lads. Steve.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: final clubmans match.   final clubmans match. Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2012, 14:40

just a thought, instead of pegging which is extra work for the captain, why not draw a number and fish in numerical order, i.e. if say 12 turn up for a match draw 1 to 12 out of a hat, no. 1 fishes next to no 2 who is at the side of no3 and so on, we do not get masive turn outs and most people are friends with each other apart from a hat all that is needed is a bit of common sence
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: final clubmans match.   final clubmans match. Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2012, 21:10

Yes, not a bad idea Dave, or a staggered walkout , see what the lads decide
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: final clubmans match.   final clubmans match. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

final clubmans match.
Page 1 of 1