Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Interferance on screen

Go down 
+2
keith g
Tim S
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tim S

Tim S

Interferance on screen Empty
PostSubject: Interferance on screen   Interferance on screen Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2011, 09:35

Hi Lads all the very best to you all. Is it me or is anyone else having a large pop up at the top of the web site, i am unable to shift it because i don't know how. Can anybody tell me how please its getting on my nerves every time i log on, any ideas will be much appreciated, many thanks Tim.
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: Interferance on screen   Interferance on screen Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2011, 12:33

hi tim

you cant,,,, get used to it,, just ignore it,,,,keith
Back to top Go down
charlieb

PostSubject: pop ups   Interferance on screen Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2012, 19:52

yea like kieth sed ignore it ( an put some bras on put people off ugh) affraid affraid Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Interferance on screen   Interferance on screen Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2012, 21:12

steve was going to dig out the phone no, for the people we hire the web page off, as far as i understand we paid extra for not having adverts placed on our page but we do not know if it was for 2 years or 1 year, trouble is every thing stops for christmas but we will try and sort next week
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Interferance on screen   Interferance on screen Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2012, 17:13

Ive managed to get the advert moved but could do nothing about the bra situation
Back to top Go down
b5rny

b5rny

PostSubject: Re: Interferance on screen   Interferance on screen Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2012, 17:25

steam powered computers dont help Tim
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: Interferance on screen   Interferance on screen Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2012, 18:59

no bra for Tim Dave? thats a shame, cant sign in till after the kids go to bed,,,,, i still have the adverts, but they do disappear as soon as i sign in so thats ok,,, ptity about thr bra though? ah well, cant have everything can we Wink
Back to top Go down
Tim S

Tim S

PostSubject: Interference   Interferance on screen Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2012, 21:28

Well done to the person who got rid of it my regards, no more interference, thanks dave/ ronnie. Tim Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Forum interferences...   Interferance on screen Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2012, 13:32

I have been in contact with both Dave and Ronnie. Sorry for this inconvenience the adverts are off for a further year. As some of you have noticed this is for members only. In addition, there is a large amount of storage for you to upload pics.
I will ensure the ads are off next year on the turn around. If you have any further problems: psyman@web-psystems.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.web-psystems.com
Tim S

Tim S

PostSubject: Interference   Interferance on screen Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2012, 21:30

See B5rny, ask and you will receive, where do you want me to put the steam??, Tim. Again thank you admin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interferance on screen   Interferance on screen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interferance on screen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sefton Sea Anglers :: SSA Forum & Website :: Help us develop this forum & our website!!-
Jump to: