Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

CHRISTMAS FIR AND FEATHER

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mal b

mal b

CHRISTMAS FIR AND FEATHER Empty
PostSubject: CHRISTMAS FIR AND FEATHER   CHRISTMAS FIR AND FEATHER Icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2011, 17:53

THE CHRISTMAS FIR AND FEATHER WILL BE HELD AS FOLLOWS

SUNDAY 13TH NOVEMBER 2011

MERSEY ROAD

ALL MEEET AT 8.OOam IN CAR PARK TO BOOK ON

FISHING FROM 9.00am TO 1.00pm

SEE YOU ALL THERE

MAL
Back to top Go down
b5rny

b5rny

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS FIR AND FEATHER   CHRISTMAS FIR AND FEATHER Icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2011, 18:21

sorry Mal its Remembrance Sunday -have to do my duty mate..
Back to top Go down
Tim S

Tim S

PostSubject: help requried please   CHRISTMAS FIR AND FEATHER Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 16:24

Hi all having not fished on the beach with the club for a long while can anyone tell me how many hooks are allowed nowadays and is a shock leader a must as it used to be, also it a spare rod set up and ready to go also OK, help please Tim.
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS FIR AND FEATHER   CHRISTMAS FIR AND FEATHER Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 17:21

Hi Tim, 2 hooks, fishing to a 20cm limit .A spare rod can be set up but only one fishing at any time. Come on down and have a go at the cod! shockleader required
Back to top Go down
Tim S

Tim S

PostSubject: Fur&Feather   CHRISTMAS FIR AND FEATHER Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 17:25

Thanks Steve i had planed to get down tomorrow to see what the beach is like we had a great day last saturday on the boats so might be lucky.Tim PS have you a spare mackerel to sell me please.
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS FIR AND FEATHER   CHRISTMAS FIR AND FEATHER Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 18:27

no mate struggled to get some myself. Sandeel or squid a good alternative
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS FIR AND FEATHER   CHRISTMAS FIR AND FEATHER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHRISTMAS FIR AND FEATHER
Page 1 of 1