Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Final Results Summer League 2011

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
keith g

keith g

Final Results Summer League 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Final Results Summer League 2011    Final Results Summer League 2011 Icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2011, 09:20

Hi,
final results for the Summer League 2011 are; 1st Kingfisher ( colin & keith ) 15 Species
2nd Blu Noze ( ritchie,pete & andy ) 11 Species
joint 3rd were Sea Raider ( roger & jimmy ) & Jedi (colin & joe) with 10 species each.
Many thanks to all boats and anglers who took part.. We fished 4 out of the six matches which was pretty good really,, only 2 blown off..Fishing this summer was pretty good, a couple of visits to the rough ground were mackeral was plentiful for a change..even the inshore fishing when we kept local due to the weather conditions were pretty good, indeed roger and jimmy even catching a few mackeral at the mouth of the rock channel in late september! very strange...all told there was about 18 species caught overall between 5 boats,, not bad in my opinion..Lets hope next year will see ALL the boats in the club taking part in ALL the matches,,after all, its only 12 matches all year, one each month,, surely people can make the effort to attend or whats the point of having a boat? thanks again to all who took part, and to those that didnt???? tight lines Keith king
Back to top Go down
bens dad

PostSubject: Re: Final Results Summer League 2011    Final Results Summer League 2011 Icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2011, 09:27

well in Keith
Back to top Go down
b5rny

b5rny

PostSubject: Re: Final Results Summer League 2011    Final Results Summer League 2011 Icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2011, 14:49

I would have liked to have fished with you in my boat but most of the matches tied in with the charter trips - but i will be out again soon with the winter fishing - its what happens when you enjoy your fishing Basketball affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Results Summer League 2011    Final Results Summer League 2011 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Results Summer League 2011
Page 1 of 1