Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Polsaf Renewlls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ste trish

ste trish

Polsaf Renewlls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polsaf Renewlls   Polsaf Renewlls Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2011, 20:55

Tony, I cant make the next meeting but i will give my dad the money to pass on to you . Cheers . Steve Trish.
Back to top Go down
willow

willow

Polsaf Renewlls Empty
PostSubject: Polsaf Renewlls   Polsaf Renewlls Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2011, 19:14

Hi Guys, Just a reminder, any member's wanting to renew their Dock pass for 2012. Will be taking names and payments (£10) on Monday night. As I said on the last Post if we get them in Before the end of September the I.S.P.S. will guarantee we will have them before the start of 2012. E-Mailed Eddie Daley Polsaf sec the £10 fee also apply's to junior's. Polsaf has its next meeting on the 8th September, so if we can get all renewlls in by then we will not miss out. Any one applying after September may have to wait till Feb- March?.

Cheer's willow
Back to top Go down

Polsaf Renewlls
Page 1 of 1