Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Mondays meeting

Go down 
+2
John Bird
Dave
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Mondays meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mondays meeting   Mondays meeting Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2011, 10:23

the next meeting will be on Monday 25-7 at the usual time and every 2 weeks from this date, this will mean we will not have to change weeks to cover the next bank holiday in august please let every one know
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Mondays meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mondays meeting   Mondays meeting Icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2011, 10:20

ive phoned richie grant who will let eric thompson and his mates know
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

Mondays meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mondays meeting   Mondays meeting Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2011, 15:59

Think your right Dave, Time to move on. It might be best to phone Allan Marklew, dont know how often he go's on the pc
Back to top Go down
mark a

mark a

Mondays meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mondays meeting   Mondays meeting Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2011, 13:37

maybe its time to think about a different venue?
Back to top Go down
daba

daba

Mondays meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mondays meeting   Mondays meeting Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2011, 10:35

Hi Dave,passed the information on to all my associates.Charlie B also text me regarding this,so I assume Charlie has informed others as well.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Mondays meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mondays meeting   Mondays meeting Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2011, 22:04

i have sent a p.m. to allan marklew and matt grey,
i am not happy when a club scrapes a booking to take another one using the excuse that he is a member, i think its time the committee had a deep discussion about this its obvious the talks steve and myself had after the last time where ignored and this time we have not even been offered the back room i think its very shabby
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

Mondays meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mondays meeting   Mondays meeting Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2011, 20:41

Told dad, the harrisons, and left a message with cookie. anyone informed Allan Marklew?
Back to top Go down
mal b

mal b

Mondays meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mondays meeting   Mondays meeting Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2011, 19:32

Dave have we got a new date for the next meeting
Back to top Go down
John Bird

Mondays meeting Empty
PostSubject: MONDAYS MEETING   Mondays meeting Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2011, 19:22

YES, OTHER TWO BIRD,S
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Mondays meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mondays meeting   Mondays meeting Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2011, 16:03

up to now this thread has had 26 viewings and no answers has anyone told any of the other members the meeting is off
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Mondays meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mondays meeting   Mondays meeting Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2011, 18:32

i have spoke to mark ( chairman while Steve is away ) and Phil ramsdale we agree we have no option but to move the meeting until Monday 18-7 will every one do their bit to inform all members
cheers dave
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Mondays meeting Empty
PostSubject: Mondays meeting   Mondays meeting Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2011, 17:06

i have just had a call from Moreen at dunnys, they have a big funeral on this monday she is expecting 150 people by all accounts he was a poplar member of the club, steve bates is away till saturday it is looking like we have no option but to call the meeting off, but watch this space for developments
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mondays meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mondays meeting   Mondays meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mondays meeting
Page 1 of 1