Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

JAMIE316 GIVES SKIP EMMO A BATTERING .

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jamie316

jamie316

JAMIE316 GIVES SKIP EMMO A BATTERING . Empty
PostSubject: JAMIE316 GIVES SKIP EMMO A BATTERING .   JAMIE316 GIVES SKIP EMMO A BATTERING . Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2011, 17:24

as i normally struggle to get out muchon a boat ,but;

Last night saw Kirsty 111 head for the south of the island on an unusual quest ,a species hunt with a slight twist .One hook rigs with live launce as the only bait allowed .Having caught enough launce with went to our agreed mark for battle to comence .Two pools for the night ,largest pollock and most species .

On the very 1st drop micheal was straight into a fish as he hit bottom ,the slight chuckle on his face meant that he new he had a ling straight up ,"flying start" was the call as he hauled his fish into the boat big smile on his face when he turned round as no sooner had he got the hook out of its mouth than i hauled a fish into the boat , another ling . the smile fell off his face and the word or word of ****and B*****D came out as he realised that my ling was at least twice the size of his
THE 2 LING
JAMIE316 GIVES SKIP EMMO A BATTERING . Image0156
We then both started to hit the pollack and time and time again they were all between 4-6lb .
Every drift we were getting fish ,i then had a run of ling like no other and by the end of the session i had reached double figures of them to the amazement of Micheal .
during all this another little snigger came from his side of the boat as the nod nod nod on his rod meant that he was now 3-2 up as he brought in a nice size able cod . He was starting to rub his hands at the thought of taking £2 off me as up to then i also thought he had the heaviest pollack .He then saw me bring in a pollack that we both new was the heaviest and then just to add insult to injury i pulled in a cod that was cosiderably larger than his ,3-3now .
Time was now getting the better of us and we decided that would have to call the species hunt a draw and that we would still put the 2 pollack on the scales once we wer back in port .

When we got back we wieghed my ling and that came in at a very nice 7.4lbs, his pollock weighed 6lbs and mine wieghed 7lbs ,we did not bother wieghing his cod but my cod tipped the scales at 5.4lbs .
Taking all this into consideration Micheal even addmited to some one going by that tonight he had bee well and truely battered ,good job we did not have a bag wieght pool or he would of being crying .
MY CALIG IS IN MY RIGHT HAND.
JAMIE316 GIVES SKIP EMMO A BATTERING . Image0161
MY LING AND MY COD

JAMIE316 GIVES SKIP EMMO A BATTERING . Image0160
bY THE WAY DON'T YOU JUST HATE IT WHEN YOU GET YOUR RIG IN TO A TANGLE AND SOME GIT TAKES A PHOTO
JAMIE316 GIVES SKIP EMMO A BATTERING . Image0157

Hopfully the weather will hold for the comp this sunday ,if it does report will follow .
Jamie316.

Back to top Go down
http://www.manxboatfishing.forumsmotion.com
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: JAMIE316 GIVES SKIP EMMO A BATTERING .   JAMIE316 GIVES SKIP EMMO A BATTERING . Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2011, 18:29

well in jay, will rib him when i see him next! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
benh

PostSubject: Re: JAMIE316 GIVES SKIP EMMO A BATTERING .   JAMIE316 GIVES SKIP EMMO A BATTERING . Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2011, 14:29

Nice one Jamie, good session mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JAMIE316 GIVES SKIP EMMO A BATTERING .   JAMIE316 GIVES SKIP EMMO A BATTERING . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JAMIE316 GIVES SKIP EMMO A BATTERING .
Page 1 of 1