Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Penn match, mersey rd

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ste trish

ste trish

Penn match, mersey rd Empty
PostSubject: Penn match, mersey rd   Penn match, mersey rd Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2011, 18:26

Hello lads . We will be having a penn clubmans match , monday 27th . at Mersey road, Aigburth. Meet around 18.30-18.45 hours and fish19.15 -22.15. Eels Flounders and small whiting will be the predominate species with a chance of sole and thornies if it stays calm. I'd stick with the first two if you want to be in with a chance of winning. long snoods, close in baited with crab usually the winnning tactic here. If anyone requires further info , ask on here and i will answer asap. Cheers. Steve Trish.
Ps. All members more than welcome, open to everyone in sefton sac. Get out and fish cheers
Back to top Go down
benh

PostSubject: Re: Penn match, mersey rd   Penn match, mersey rd Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2011, 19:18

See you there Ste Very Happy cant wait, feel alot better too so back to the fishing now Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: Penn match, mersey rd   Penn match, mersey rd Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2011, 21:07

I'm feeling rough as arseholes mate, aching,headache and spewy pale not good at all
Back to top Go down
benh

PostSubject: Re: Penn match, mersey rd   Penn match, mersey rd Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2011, 20:28

ste trish wrote:
I'm feeling rough as arseholes mate, aching,headache and spewy pale not good at all
. Not good ste, I
No that feeling mate Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Alan Green

Alan Green

PostSubject: Penn match   Penn match, mersey rd Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2011, 15:57

OK Ste, Cant make Monday night good luck.
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: Penn match, mersey rd   Penn match, mersey rd Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2011, 18:24

No problem Alan, will post results when i can
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Penn match, mersey rd   Penn match, mersey rd Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Penn match, mersey rd
Page 1 of 1