Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

pass update

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mark a

mark a

pass update Empty
PostSubject: Re: pass update   pass update Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 21:34

that would be grreat if you could pick all ours up ste, martins as well please
Back to top Go down
willow

willow

pass update Empty
PostSubject: Re: pass update   pass update Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 18:31

Hi Guys, GOOD new's called down to Ian's and got the NEW PASS'S.bad news 3 short, spoke to 1 guy, might have a mix-up? will find out to-morrow. Any-way checked Pass number's with I.S.P.S number's all correct cheers Will try to speak to Amanda about the 3that are short. Will call the 3 lad's and inform them, IF I don't call you, you can collect YOUR pass/pass's where? DON'T FORGET YOUR CURRENT PASS RUN'S OUT ON THE 31/12/2010 (THIS FRIDAY) if you want to fish on Saturday with Your OLD PASS and the Port Police CHECK you, YOU might LOOSE YOUR NEW ONE!
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

pass update Empty
PostSubject: Re: pass update   pass update Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 18:18

We need them before the next match Berny, I think its a good idea Tony, i will be there and can pick up mine, les,the alllansons and phil fosters if they cant make it.
Back to top Go down
b5rny

b5rny

pass update Empty
PostSubject: Re: pass update   pass update Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 15:19

why cant you leave it until next meeting and let police know passes are late ?
Back to top Go down
willow

willow

pass update Empty
PostSubject: pass update   pass update Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 14:04

Hi guy's, just to update you on the dock pass's, phoned Ian to-day and spoke to his mrs. unfortunately he has to pick up a neighbour from the airport (manchester ?) she said, but to phone back after 4. I was thinking if get them to-day I will have to check them and make sure all are correct, could pass them out at Dunny's tomorrow night say between 7 30- 8 30 (Tuesday 28/12/10 ) What do you Think? As we are not all on the web, could you inform people who want to get their new pass what I'm thinking.

Cheer's Tony.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pass update Empty
PostSubject: Re: pass update   pass update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pass update
Page 1 of 1