Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

fishing the weekend

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

fishing the weekend Empty
PostSubject: fishing the weekend   fishing the weekend Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 21:52

any one out fishing this weekend ?
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: fishing the weekend   fishing the weekend Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2010, 07:24

Dave
we are supposed to be fishing leg 3 of our winter league this sat/sunday, dunno about the weather though, will just have to and see....are you out yourself? Question
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: fishing the weekend   fishing the weekend Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2010, 12:43

think the tides are a bit big on sunday but thats just my opinion
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: fishing the weekend   fishing the weekend Icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2010, 07:34

the way the weather is , dont think anyone will be out...
Back to top Go down
expat

expat

PostSubject: Re: fishing the weekend   fishing the weekend Icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2010, 10:14

Harden up fellas, it's only a bit of snow and ice....lol it's 25 degrees here. Had a day off yesterday and took the lads out for a fish and dive, did ok with a few Bluecod, Terakihi and Snapper plus 6 cray's, tasted good on the barby. Anyway off up to the far North tomorow for 2 weeks camping in Matauri Bay, Kingfish country, it's hard getting used to Christmas dinner cooked on the barby in the sun and heat but I'm working on it Very Happy .
Anyway lads all the best for Christmas and the New Year and I do miss the winter season on the Mersey honest Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: fishing the weekend   fishing the weekend Icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2010, 11:31

have a nice one jon,when you get back the sun will be heading back to us, happy days
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: fishing the weekend   fishing the weekend Icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2010, 13:17

nice one Jon,, hope you and yours have a great christmas and new year from Kingfisher (keith & colin)

dave,, weather look ok for tomorrow,, sunday looks deffo off as wind getting up bigstyle.....it will be a bloody cold one tomorrow, but hey,, thats fishing....will post tea time today to see if on or not...... santa
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: fishing the weekend   fishing the weekend Icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2010, 18:36

tomorrow is on on on,,,,,,, however,, as the snow is now falling i will call it off am tomorrow if i deem that it is not safe to travel,,,,or the slipway is iced up at new brighton......sorry folks but that the way it is,, i must put safety before anything else.....see you tomorrow (hopefully) tight lines keith santa
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: tomorrows match is OFF OFF OFF   fishing the weekend Icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2010, 18:50

SORRY FOLKS
TOMORROWS MATCH IS OFF OFF OFF, THE WIND HAS NOW SWUNG FROM SUNDAY FORECAST TO SATURDAY FORECAST...AS I CANNOT GUARANTEE NOW THAT THE SNOW IS FALLING WHAT THE SLIPWAY WILL BE LIKE,, UNFORTUNATELY I WILL HAVE TO CALL TOMORROW OFF OFF OFFF....WILL CHECK TOMORROW THE SLIPWAY FOR MYSELF, THEN MAKE A DECISION FOR SUNDAY.....SORRY TO CHANGE SO SOON, BUT SAFETY HAS TO BE THE PRIORITY.......

OFF OFF OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: fishing the weekend   fishing the weekend Icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2010, 19:43

totally agree, we have called our trip off but for personnel reasons
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fishing the weekend   fishing the weekend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fishing the weekend
Page 1 of 1