Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

officers and delegates....

Go down 
+2
ste trish
keith g
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jimbob

jimbob

officers and delegates.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: officers and delegates....    officers and delegates.... Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2010, 20:09

I totally agree with other members, the committee should be given a thank you for all the hard work that they put in and the hours of unpaid work to keep the club going Very Happy
Back to top Go down
b5rny

b5rny

PostSubject: Re: officers and delegates....    officers and delegates.... Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 21:12

i didnt know it had stopped and i am sure the members would not object if it was reinstated in some form santa study
Back to top Go down
Tim S

Tim S

PostSubject: Officers and Deligates.    officers and delegates.... Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 21:03

I don't no why it all stoped i can still remember going on a charter trip, it was a great day out it should be started up again, the price of the trip is nothing to what the officers and delegates do for the club behind the scenes and in front of them, it gets my vote straight away. Tim.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: officers and delegates....    officers and delegates.... Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 20:57

cant see it as a problem we are not trying to introduce anything new its just that we let it lapse with more pressing things going on,not that i am saying we should go for a charter trip but the various ideas are worth discussing
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: officers and delegates....    officers and delegates.... Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 20:37

That would be nice , a bit of a reward for the work that goes on behind the scenes.... but think it would open a can of worms
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: officers and delegates....    officers and delegates.... Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 20:03

Hi
been thinking a lot over the last couple of months about the above statement.....
over the years, the outgoing (or still in position) officers and delegates, were given a free trip (normally a charter trip, only a cheap one mind you) for all the hard work they put into the club each year for the benefit of all the membership..we gave up when the club had no money,but now things are different,,.i think personally that the committe deserve it for the hard work they all put in,,but hey ,,what do the members think. after all its up to you.....over to the membership.. tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: officers and delegates....    officers and delegates.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

officers and delegates....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sefton Sea Anglers :: General Discussion :: Fishy Talk-
Jump to: