Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Peel Holdings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Peel Holdings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peel Holdings   Peel Holdings Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2010, 13:28

cheers for that tim, seems they are talking about 2050 to meet government deadlines , how they can just announce they are going to build on the Mersey beats me when they do not own it ,where are our rights, when we question the fact that foreign trawlers are rapping our waters we get told they have grandfather rights well as users of the river so do we
Back to top Go down
b5rny

b5rny

Peel Holdings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peel Holdings   Peel Holdings Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2010, 19:28

the link worked for me Tim , looks like a good plan and i think it will be further up river towards speke maybe starting in your front yard TIM
HAHA Sad santa rendeer cherry
Back to top Go down
Tim S

Tim S

Peel Holdings Empty
PostSubject: Peel Holdings   Peel Holdings Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2010, 15:53

Well boys it looks like Peel want to close the river off for Tidal flow energy it will be the end of fishing down the river,they put an advert in the Echo, it would take years for it to be made but it is now started. There is a web sit to look at but its not working for me Question .the site is www.merseytidalpower.co.uk try it please and let me know. Tim. PS the Echo was last Friday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Peel Holdings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peel Holdings   Peel Holdings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peel Holdings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sefton Sea Anglers :: General Discussion :: Fishy Talk-
Jump to: