Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

LAST MATCH SUMMER LEAGUE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mal b

mal b

LAST MATCH SUMMER LEAGUE Empty
PostSubject: LAST MATCH SUMMER LEAGUE   LAST MATCH SUMMER LEAGUE Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2010, 20:27

The last match of the summer league was to be held at the Alex Wall on Sunday 29th August, but due to the high winds the conditions to fish the wall were hopeless. Only 7 members turned up. So I decided to cancel the match to another date. 5 of us went to Columbus Quay and fished there the wind was not to bad. Ells and whitting were taken.Mal Allinson and Jon went across the water to try there luck there.

THE LAST MATCH OF THE SUMMER LEAGUE.

Will be held at COLUMBUS QUAY SUNDAY 12TH SEPTEMBER

(h/w 9.4 14.20hrs)

Fish 11.30 - 15.30

meet 11.00am in car park next to the last lot of flats before the Brittania Pub.

Any questions I will be at the club on Monday

MAL

Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: LAST MATCH SUMMER LEAGUE   LAST MATCH SUMMER LEAGUE Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2010, 20:33

sorry Mal wont be able to make that one Crying or Very sad Got a pm's match. Dont think les will be there either Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: LAST MATCH SUMMER LEAGUE   LAST MATCH SUMMER LEAGUE Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2010, 20:37

You will probably get loads turning up now Mal Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jon J

Jon J

PostSubject: Re: LAST MATCH SUMMER LEAGUE   LAST MATCH SUMMER LEAGUE Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 20:56

hi mal me and my grandad tried eastham ferry and my grandad had 2 fish (1 whiting,1 eel) and i had 8 fish (1 eel, 7 whiting) the biggest was 26cm and the smallest was 13cm.
Back to top Go down
mark a

mark a

PostSubject: Re: LAST MATCH SUMMER LEAGUE   LAST MATCH SUMMER LEAGUE Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 21:40

Sorry Mal
i wont be there either, work again mate
mark
Back to top Go down
mal b

mal b

PostSubject: SUMMER LEAGUE   LAST MATCH SUMMER LEAGUE Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 13:19

Just to let everyone know the results of the Summer League so far after 5 matches 1 match left is

1st Mal ALLISON 104cm

2nd Mal BELL 85cm

3rd Jon JOHNSON 74cn

4th Les TRISH 72cm

5th Mark ALLISON 62cm

It will take some doing to catch Mal

Last edited by mal b on September 2nd 2010, 20:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jon J

Jon J

PostSubject: Re: LAST MATCH SUMMER LEAGUE   LAST MATCH SUMMER LEAGUE Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 15:35

not bad mal 2nd in the league and its your first time as caption well done to my grandad with being first
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: LAST MATCH SUMMER LEAGUE   LAST MATCH SUMMER LEAGUE Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 20:14

Yes, well in the Mals and you Jon, keep catching as consistancy is the name of the game in leagues mate.
Back to top Go down
mal b

mal b

PostSubject: Re: LAST MATCH SUMMER LEAGUE   LAST MATCH SUMMER LEAGUE Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 20:22

There is still one match left for the summer league you never know things might change Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LAST MATCH SUMMER LEAGUE   LAST MATCH SUMMER LEAGUE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LAST MATCH SUMMER LEAGUE
Page 1 of 1