Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

P.O.L.S.A.F. Brief Summary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
b5rny

b5rny

P.O.L.S.A.F. Brief Summary Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.O.L.S.A.F. Brief Summary   P.O.L.S.A.F. Brief Summary Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2010, 22:38

thanks for attending meetings and giving up your time for club and its members.....Berny
Back to top Go down
willow

willow

P.O.L.S.A.F. Brief Summary Empty
PostSubject: P.O.L.S.A.F. Brief Summary   P.O.L.S.A.F. Brief Summary Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2010, 20:28

Hi guy's just a brief summary on last nights meeting,

1. Pass Re-newell's-: The new passes will run up to Dec. 31st 2010 then will have to be re-newed in January. these will run from Jan 1st- Dec
31st 2011. Payment's already paid will cover this
2, Blackpool and Leighton are now member's of Polsaf.
3, It was agreed by all member's that Polsaf meeting's will now take place at the Police Training Centre on the dock's, not at Riley's.
4, Polsaf web site -: Hopefully the web should be up and running in the next wks. Ian is looking for some in-put from all the club's.
5, A.O.B-: Several thing's where discussed at the meeting but the main issue was brought up by the port police officer attending the meeting
(sorry i forgot his name). the I.S.P.S witch is a (Goverment Body) that run's the Security for all the Dock's around the country has said that from January 2011 all vehicle's entering dock area's will need a chipped pass to enter and this will cost £10 per year, but he will talk to his boss to see how and if this will effect the angler's and inform us at the next meeting.

:-) will all member's please collect your NEW passes, I.S.P.S card's on monday for the rest of 2010 (-:
Back to top Go down

P.O.L.S.A.F. Brief Summary
Page 1 of 1