Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

The Alex tonight

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tim S

Tim S

The Alex tonight Empty
PostSubject: Small Boats   The Alex tonight Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 20:03

Steve, just to let you know not all the small boats had a bad day out on Sunday, Martin and I had a good day first cast was a small whiting it did tail of a little at low tide but after that it really started to fish, yes they where mainly small but they kept us occupied for a few hours, even catching two at a time, and the weather was good as well. Tim
Back to top Go down
daba

daba

The Alex tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alex tonight   The Alex tonight Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 10:11

Well done Steve,nice to see some fish showing on the Alex,nice size Ray as well.Still patchy all round at the moment,should improve in the next few weeks.
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

The Alex tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alex tonight   The Alex tonight Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2010, 23:58

well, it wasnt too bad. Dad had 5 dabs and a whiting early on. He had 3 of those before i got set up! i got a dab and a whiting early and then it died. i was just packing up when i saw my ray rod go. I gave it 5 vmins while i packed my other rod away, By this time it was going good style so a wound into it and felt a good weight which turned out to be a ray about 5 pound Very Happy My first ray of the year at my first attempt. It tool a sandeel and mackerel cocktail on a pennel pulley rig with 2*0 Varivas big mouth hooks on a 30lb suffix snood.Right on high water Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

The Alex tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alex tonight   The Alex tonight Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2010, 17:53

Kev Brindle fished it yesterday and had 6 dabs on frozen lug and razor. I've got both and 6 frozen peeler,and mackerel so going to give it a go. watch this space! Wink
Back to top Go down
b5rny

b5rny

The Alex tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alex tonight   The Alex tonight Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2010, 17:42

we fished the river today in small boats very poor fishing good luck Steve
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

The Alex tonight Empty
PostSubject: The Alex tonight   The Alex tonight Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2010, 17:22

Going to fish for a few hours to the alex tonight for a short session, 8 till 11. Feel free to join us. 1 rod for rays one out for dabs Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Alex tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alex tonight   The Alex tonight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Alex tonight
Page 1 of 1