Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Bait collecting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JAGS

JAGS

Bait collecting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bait collecting   Bait collecting Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2010, 23:13

well done laaa it is scary ste i went last time at ainsdale on me own early doors and it was dark not another sole there Shocked a dam long walk out and an even longer walk back but did take me trolley and big bucket Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

Bait collecting Empty
PostSubject: Bait collecting   Bait collecting Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2010, 23:00

As it was the last big tides for a while yesterday dad and i decided to try and get some Razors to freeze down . Dad popped out early in the morning and we both went in the evening. Eerie being on a deserted beach in the dark but well worth it..... we got about 250 between us! they were just sticking out of the sand!, we just walked along picking them up filled 2 drawers of my freezer.
Back to top Go down

Bait collecting
Page 1 of 1