Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

fish this weekend 5th round winter league

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
keith g

keith g

fish this weekend     5th round winter league Empty
PostSubject: fish this weekend 5th round winter league   fish this weekend     5th round winter league Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 18:18

Boys

Both days will be 8am till 2pm (owing to the tides sorry)..this is leg 5 of the winter league with it all still to play for...again (if anyone can?) 3 biggest cod and 3 biggest whiting, all fish to be insize, no undersize fish allowed....I am on lates this week so fone me on my mobile, dont ring home number as her indoors will have no idea about the fishing!...please advise me asap if you are fishing saturday or sunday for safety reasons....(or ring home number after 9.20pm tonite).. will post on here tomorrow about 6pm if fishing is ON for Saturday or not....for those fishing sunday call me after 7pm saturday night home or mobile for decision.... good luck and stay safe..... Smile
thanks for your support
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: fish this weekend 5th round winter league   fish this weekend     5th round winter league Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 23:07

hi kieth ,we are fishing sunday and tuesday on storm dancer if any one fishes sunday and they are out on their own if they need assistance with a breakdown or anything(god forbid) we will be on channel 12
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: fish this weekend 5th round winter league   fish this weekend     5th round winter league Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2010, 12:54

dave
thanks for that, will bear that in mind,,,why channel 12? ps the wirral are out sunday as well...
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: fish this weekend 5th round winter league   fish this weekend     5th round winter league Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2010, 17:38

Boys
tomorrow is ON ON ON!!!! fish 8am to 2pm. all fish to be insize, call me on mobile if needed as in work till 9pm,,,,good luck and stay safe,,, c u in morning 7.30am on beach!!!!!!!!! Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: results match 5   fish this weekend     5th round winter league Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2010, 07:44

5 boats fished over 2 days for leg 5 of the Winter League...

what a grueller again, 4 boats fished sat. 3 blanked, 1 bost fished sunday......1st Josam. 2 cod for 4lb 9oz. 2nd Jedi. 1 cod 2lb 8oz...3 boats blanked gain!!!! including me!!!! dont know where all the fish are but they are not in the river.......results so far are;
1st Jedi 32 points, 2nd Josam 24 points, 3rd Sea Raider 22 points, 4th Simply White 20 points, 5th Dragonfly 12 points...... one match to go and still all to play for..any one of 4 boats can still win the league on the last match,, lets hope the fishing is better (cant get any worse surely?).. thanks again for those who took part....special hello to Malcolm on Flyer, nice to see you out again...plus Tello on sunday.....lets hope people dont fish in the channel for the next match? .....ps cookie wants to know has anyone got a spare plough anchor for sale!!! affraid .keith
Back to top Go down
b5rny

b5rny

PostSubject: Re: fish this weekend 5th round winter league   fish this weekend     5th round winter league Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2010, 19:19

i have a few anchors , what weight is he after ?
Back to top Go down
Tim S

Tim S

PostSubject: Re: fish this weekend 5th round winter league   fish this weekend     5th round winter league Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2010, 19:50

Hi Keith who was it fishing in the channel?? shorley they should have been baned from bringing any fish to the scales? or was it a blanker. Yes it was another bad day in the river but by all accounts the weather was much better on the Sunday, PS Barry had no luck either. Tim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fish this weekend 5th round winter league   fish this weekend     5th round winter league Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fish this weekend 5th round winter league
Page 1 of 1