Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Merry Xmas to all the boys in cold old UK

Go down 
+2
Dave
expat
6 posters
AuthorMessage
expat

expat

Merry Xmas to all the boys in cold old UK Empty
PostSubject: Merry Xmas to all the boys in cold old UK   Merry Xmas to all the boys in cold old UK Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2009, 07:21

Just thought I'd wish you all a merry xmas and all the best for the new year. Don't wish to rub salt in but its been 25 C here today and I'm just chilling in the garden with a few cold ones....lol.
Have the cod turned up yet?
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas to all the boys in cold old UK   Merry Xmas to all the boys in cold old UK Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2009, 12:08

hi jon, some cod are about but nothing worth while in the last 2 weeks,its wet here not cold but not 25 deg. the shortest day is in about 2 weeks then the sun is on its way back to us and ill be sat in the garden having a few tinnies probably under a gazobo to keep the rain of me
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas to all the boys in cold old UK   Merry Xmas to all the boys in cold old UK Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2009, 21:37

Dont rub it in Jon, wearing long johns for work!. Plenty of cod about John, had about 8 at Bromborough at the weekend but all small. My mate had one off the shore at Otterspool 11-12-0,. it was a cracker Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Steve Bates

Steve Bates

PostSubject: Merry Xmas   Merry Xmas to all the boys in cold old UK Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2009, 21:09

Merry Xmas to you and all your family.

Wont be long and you will be getting the cold. Enjoy while you can.

Steve
Back to top Go down
expat

expat

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas to all the boys in cold old UK   Merry Xmas to all the boys in cold old UK Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2009, 08:11

Batesy it doesn't get that cold here, not like the UK.
Steve congrats on the new baby mate. 11lb cod off Otterspool is a good fish.
We're off up to the Far North camping for Christmas next weekend, fresh snapper and crayfish on the barbie for chrimbo dinner, can't wait.
Have a good one and I hope the cod are biting, all the best lads.
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas to all the boys in cold old UK   Merry Xmas to all the boys in cold old UK Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2009, 17:34

John
merry christmas from simply white (keith & colin) hope all going ok over there..the fishings crap her at the moment, lots of small undersize cod and small whiting,, have a bere or two for me at your barbie while we are freezing our nuts off over here,,, tight lines keith
Back to top Go down
Tim S

Tim S

PostSubject: Xmas   Merry Xmas to all the boys in cold old UK Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2009, 20:56

Hi John, wishing you all a very merry Christmas from myself family, Martin & family. Yes the weather is getting a little cold now missed the last trip out, working away from home again so no lap top to look at. Anyway all the very best for the New Year to all your family. Tim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas to all the boys in cold old UK   Merry Xmas to all the boys in cold old UK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Xmas to all the boys in cold old UK
Page 1 of 1