Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Mid Week Matches

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mark a

mark a

Mid Week Matches Empty
PostSubject: Mid Week Matches   Mid Week Matches Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 09:25

Lads
For the pennclub league we need at least 20 matches to have been fished by the 28th Feb 2010
so with the forthcoming matches we still need 7 other matches be them mid-week or weekend ones.
So if you want to get out post on the web and let as many people know so we can sort it out.
Its only 2 extra small outings per month, I know some of us will struggle but thats what the reserves are for.

Small 3 hour matches like last night are great, on an easy venue like the Alex which is close and easy access for the majority, so lets make the most of the river while its fishing this good.
If your not sure about the best times to fish a venue driop me an email or phone me.

This date is a good one:-

Thursday 29th
Alex Wall H/W 2012 7.9m
Meet 1800
Fish 1830 – 2130

we can have a chat at the next meeting
Back to top Go down

Mid Week Matches
Page 1 of 1