Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Llandudno Results, Publicity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ste trish

ste trish

Llandudno Results, Publicity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Llandudno Results, Publicity   Llandudno Results, Publicity Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 20:39

Nice one Dave. Took a walk down Mariners, brunwick and coburg yesterday. It was packed with anglers and LOADS of fish coming in. whiting codling, dogs,eel flounder and a sole. Its on form. must have been 80 -100 anglers out. I reckon it will fish its head off . i cant wait.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno Results, Publicity   Llandudno Results, Publicity Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2009, 13:29

i agree steve lets turn up and support the club hope to be there myself will let mark know on tuesday
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Llandudno Results, Publicity   Llandudno Results, Publicity Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2009, 12:21

Just e-mailed the results to sea angling news and sea angler magazine. Filled in a match card for angling times , i will post that off in the morning. Looking forward to fishing the dock wall on wednesday night, hope we get a better turnout then Llandudno. Lets support the club lads. Very Happy Cheers , Steve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno Results, Publicity   Llandudno Results, Publicity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Llandudno Results, Publicity
Page 1 of 1