Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

be postive see this

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

be postive see this Empty
PostSubject: be postive see this   be postive see this Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 14:52

just to add to the comments made on other pages ive been looking at the stats for the last
" 7 DAYS"
we have had 826 page uploads.
486 unique visitors
264 first time visitors
222 returning visitors
including 12 from italy, and 2 from new zealand
not bad for a small fishing club we must be doing something right (thats a mistake) if we could turn 264
first time visitors into new members we would soon be the largest fishing club in the world, and these figuires are only for the last week, stay focused enjoy what we have and lets try and improve on it cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
mark a

mark a

PostSubject: Re: be postive see this   be postive see this Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 17:46

never fished in Italy or New Zealand be postive see this Icon_idea coach be postive see this Icon_idea trip £15 per man - count me in be postive see this Lol be postive see this Lol
Back to top Go down
daba

daba

PostSubject: Re: be postive see this   be postive see this Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 19:04

Make that 262 Dave,
I had a inquiry from a guy today asking when our next meeting is ,as him and his mate want to join,so look out for them Monday night,I,ve told them to ask for Colin Cook,as I won,t be in attendance ,for family reasons. Wink

Cookie needs to be set up with an email address,and my details taken off the website,Had quite a few inquiries since I stepped down,repliied to them all,with the relevant information.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: be postive see this   be postive see this Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

be postive see this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sefton Sea Anglers :: SSA Forum & Website :: Help us develop this forum & our website!!-
Jump to: