Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Photos from Mon & Tues fishing the Rough ground

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
richie

richie

Photos from Mon & Tues fishing the Rough ground Empty
PostSubject: Photos from Mon & Tues fishing the Rough ground   Photos from Mon & Tues fishing the Rough ground Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2009, 18:27

I have posted some photos in the gallery - 'small boat catch' of the recent trips out to the rough ground on board simply white. Photos from Mon & Tues fishing the Rough ground Richie12 13 LBS BULLHUSSPhotos from Mon & Tues fishing the Rough ground Richie1045 LBS TOPEPhotos from Mon & Tues fishing the Rough ground Keiths10KEITHS 5 LBS 8 OZ TUB GARNARD
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: Photos from Mon & Tues fishing the Rough ground   Photos from Mon & Tues fishing the Rough ground Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2009, 20:19

FANTASTIC, well done lads, gutted i'm at work this week!. Nice tope there Richie!
Back to top Go down
mark a

mark a

PostSubject: Re: Photos from Mon & Tues fishing the Rough ground   Photos from Mon & Tues fishing the Rough ground Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2009, 21:08

cracking pics lads
just in case you wanted to know
i would like to catch a tope this year please(hint hint) Laughing
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Photos from Mon & Tues fishing the Rough ground   Photos from Mon & Tues fishing the Rough ground Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2009, 12:43

Well in lads, sounds like a fishing day that will live long in the memory. Cracking photo's too!
Richie that tope's nearly as big as mine! :-)

Cheers
Martin
Back to top Go down
http://www.comtec-its.co.uk
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: fishing mon/tuesday   Photos from Mon & Tues fishing the Rough ground Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2009, 13:27

Martin
these last few days will go down on folklore for me and ritchie,,,the fishing really could not have been any better! everything we went for we got.14 species on monday alone,, 2 personal bests for me and i think 3 personal for richie,might be even more you would have to ask him...i know two people who will be extremely jealous of our exploits but hey,thats how fishing goes,,,,Mark,,,have got a week off in July,might be a bit late for tope but the offer is there if you want it....again, have picked a week wh iiere the tides are small so plan to fish every day if weather allows me to...just need the crew each day and the rest is weather dependant....if good it will be another visit to our secret mark to see if we can increase the species in one day to 15 plus....when the sea is flat and the weather allows, you have to try to get offshore instead of fishing close in,,we get blown off too many times to waste a good settled spell of weather like we have just had..will fish inshore only when we cant get offshore..river and rock channel still supply good variety of species in the summer....early starts on all days enable you to visit new marks andd see whats on them,,thats how i found this one,,,cant do that if your still in your pit! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: Photos from Mon & Tues fishing the Rough ground   Photos from Mon & Tues fishing the Rough ground Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2009, 20:58

You get out of it what you put in mate. Good effort. Too many anglers fish the same marks same tactics same bait and dont catch much. I'd prefer to use what i know works AND still try and do a bit of experimenting when i've time. Keep looking for the little hot spots mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photos from Mon & Tues fishing the Rough ground   Photos from Mon & Tues fishing the Rough ground Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photos from Mon & Tues fishing the Rough ground
Page 1 of 1