Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Pms match, rock channel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ste trish

ste trish

Pms match, rock channel Empty
PostSubject: Pms match, rock channel   Pms match, rock channel Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 17:36

Me and dad fished the match at the rock channel on sunday evening. Dad got the golden peg ( worth nearly a grand now) but let the pressure get to him! He didnt do too good on this peggy venue only picking up 4 fish.I was further down on peg 10 and fared slightly better. I ended with 10 fish for 251cm (Dabs,flounder, plaice and whiting) Came 13th out of 28 so not too bad. My biggest fish was a 33cm plaice( first of the year) There were also some bass caught and lost( dad lost one) Carl Edwards next to me struggled and only got 1 fish. Jimmy Kelly on the next peg beat me on the last cast with a plaice and flounder double. Most of my fish came at distance till the tide was too strong. Best bait was peeler crab. Some freelance anglers fishing towards the T groyne caught some nice plaice on worm and crab
Back to top Go down

Pms match, rock channel
Page 1 of 1