Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

arnside friday 8-5

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

arnside friday 8-5 Empty
PostSubject: arnside friday 8-5   arnside friday 8-5 Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2009, 11:55

3 of us fished arnside yesterday,steve bates ,his son, and myself, arrived about 2hours before high,the forecast was windy upto 25 m.p.h.and rain but improving as the day went on,the wind on arrival was blowing about 30m.p.h and got worse by the hour,first cast my abu,bass rod snapped, rigged up my spare spinning rod,first cast that snapped(looks like they have been trapped in a car door),sat down with a roll of tape some cable ties and a pair of vals old knickers its amasing what you can do,started fishing, meanwhile steve and his son had caught fish,next my reel seating snapped off,more cable ties,an hour later my tripod blew over and broke the top holder,the only thing we saw after high water was masses of weed,if this is fun then you can keep it,can not waite to get the boat out,one bad day Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
daba

daba

arnside friday 8-5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: arnside friday 8-5   arnside friday 8-5 Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2009, 12:15

Guess it wasn't your day Dave Shocked,looks like Taskers will be getting a visit from you very soon eh :lol:Probably the worst weather conditions for fishing Arnside.At least you gave it a go. Wink
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

arnside friday 8-5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: arnside friday 8-5   arnside friday 8-5 Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2009, 17:44

bad day at arnside Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
willow

willow

arnside friday 8-5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: arnside friday 8-5   arnside friday 8-5 Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2009, 20:16

sorry you had sutch a bad dayat arnside dave,a report in sea angler a while ago said not to fish there if there has been heavy rain in the area in the last 36 hrs,as it all comes off hills and into the river and chases most fish back to the river mouth.maybe the alt ,or our river might have been better for you.the money you saved on fuel might have paid for any rod repairs. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes from a dolelite minge bag . Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

arnside friday 8-5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: arnside friday 8-5   arnside friday 8-5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

arnside friday 8-5
Page 1 of 1