Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Pumping worms this weekend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ste trish

ste trish

Pumping worms this weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pumping worms this weekend   Pumping worms this weekend Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2009, 20:04

Going out fishing , hopefully for some plaice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

Pumping worms this weekend Empty
PostSubject: Pumping worms this weekend   Pumping worms this weekend Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2009, 12:26

Alright lads,

Me and Tim are planning on going pumping Saturday teatime for our inaugral session. Probably be at Victoria car park (National Trust, £4 parking for non-members) for about 5pm - actually I think they stop charging about this time.
Low waters 7pm, so if anyone fancies joining us you're more than welcome. We be taking two pumps so if you haven't got one you're welcome to have a go with ours.
Just reply to this posting if you're interested - are you up for it Keith?

Cheers
Martin
PS I could probably give one or two a lift, travelling from Runcorn down Knowsley Expressway/M57 (via Speak to pick Tim up)

PPS. As I said, we're newbies (well I am) to this malarkey but I believe it's advisable to wear waders as there 2 or 3 gullies to cross - although we won't be taking any risks of course and will ensure we cross them with plenty of time to spare.
Would be great if we could get someone with a good knowledge from the club to join us though- come on Stevie!!! :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.comtec-its.co.uk

Pumping worms this weekend
Page 1 of 1