Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

anyone interested

Go down 
+5
Martin
keith g
daba
mark a
Dave
9 posters
AuthorMessage
malcolm henderson

anyone interested Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone interested   anyone interested Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2009, 18:43

Dave wrote:
how do you all feel about a club away weekend and is it woth bringing it up at a meeting, what i had in mind was a weekend at shell island, theres plenty of fishing from the beaches,theres a slip way for the small boats to launch, there must be charter boats running out of portmadock or barmouth for the charter lads,we can all camp on shell island and have an evening drink together you can take trailer tents and campervans but they do not allow caravans, but there should be bed and breakfast places nearby for the old gets who do not like to rough it. any one interested Evil or Very Mad Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
richie

richie

anyone interested Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone interested   anyone interested Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2009, 17:06

Very Interested, but depends on the dates.
Back to top Go down
colin dreaves

colin dreaves

anyone interested Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone interested   anyone interested Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2009, 20:30

Depending on the dates I'll be with Keith on our boat

Colin
Back to top Go down
Steve Bates

Steve Bates

anyone interested Empty
PostSubject: Trips Away   anyone interested Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2009, 14:41

Hi Dave
I would like to be included in any trip to shell island.
Will have to ask Ronnie about his participation.
Have never been to that area will be interesting but not sure about sleepin on the deck.

Steve
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

anyone interested Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone interested   anyone interested Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2009, 11:04

Yes sounds like a good idea, so we'd be up for it too - depending when of course.

Some very deep water around there, from memory I think it goes down to around 100mtrs - or was is it fathoms? - deep anyway!

Martin
Back to top Go down
http://www.comtec-its.co.uk
keith g

keith g

anyone interested Empty
PostSubject: shell island   anyone interested Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2009, 07:38

Dave
i am defo up for this one,count me in...
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

anyone interested Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone interested   anyone interested Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2009, 20:51

if there is enough interest we could set the date at the next club meeting, i think it would depend when the charter lads could get a boat sorted
Back to top Go down
daba

daba

anyone interested Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone interested   anyone interested Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2009, 19:06

When. Idea
Back to top Go down
mark a

mark a

anyone interested Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone interested   anyone interested Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2009, 17:24

defo up for that, great place, need to go when the kids are in school,
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

anyone interested Empty
PostSubject: anyone interested   anyone interested Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2009, 16:39

how do you all feel about a club away weekend and is it woth bringing it up at a meeting, what i had in mind was a weekend at shell island, theres plenty of fishing from the beaches,theres a slip way for the small boats to launch, there must be charter boats running out of portmadock or barmouth for the charter lads,we can all camp on shell island and have an evening drink together you can take trailer tents and campervans but they do not allow caravans, but there should be bed and breakfast places nearby for the old gets who do not like to rough it. any one interested Evil or Very Mad Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

anyone interested Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone interested   anyone interested Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone interested
Page 1 of 1