Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Club Charter boat reports

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
daba

daba

Club Charter boat reports Empty
PostSubject: Club Charter boat reports   Club Charter boat reports Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2008, 12:37

It would be of interest to us all if the guys who go on the clubs charter boats,could put a report and any pictures of decent fish they catch on this site.
The beach section put reports in as well as the small boat section,the guys who go on private charter trips put reports in, it just leaves the charter boat section now to contribute to the site.Sure a lot of visitors ( and hopefully new members)to this site would be interested in what is being caught from the clubs boat trips.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Club Charter boat reports   Club Charter boat reports Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2008, 21:03

dont think less the charter captain has a puter we might be as well getting ronnie involved its worth asking the question
Back to top Go down
daba

daba

PostSubject: Re: Club Charter boat reports   Club Charter boat reports Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2008, 22:06

Dave,
I don,t think Les has a computer,and I didn't have him in mind in my previous post,I was just wondering if the guys who do have access to a computer and go on those trips could post a report of the trips.+ photos. Wink
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Club Charter boat reports   Club Charter boat reports Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2008, 22:35

matt i never thought of that you are right there must be some one in the charter boat section who could post reports
Back to top Go down
berny

PostSubject: charter boat trips   Club Charter boat reports Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2008, 19:39

i sent an email yesterday with pics of fish on it have i doen something wrong i cannot see it on charter website ...barny
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Club Charter boat reports   Club Charter boat reports Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2008, 20:04

hi berny on a new thread your heading has to be at least 10 letters long otherwise it will not go on the website on a reply you do not need a subject or heading
hope this helps
dave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club Charter boat reports   Club Charter boat reports Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Club Charter boat reports
Page 1 of 1